It's amazing
How you can speak
Right to my heart
Without saying a word,
You can light up the dark
The smile on your face
Lets me know
That you need me
There's a truth
In your eyes
Saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says
You'll catch me
Whenever I fall
adapted from song "when you say nothing at all"
its been erm... almost 1 month + since my last blog.... been busy with cny, exams, tkd and my dear..... exams finally are over... since the starting of the school, i have not had a good sleep at all... even though its after exams, I can't rest at all… straight after my exams, I had my TKD training camp which lasted from fri to sat. left Sunday for me to really rest before my attachment starting on Monday… no holiday at all.. Have been chionging all the way from the start of year 2 till now. I dunno how I survive through these. I might be a superwoman.
Here I am in my office blogging about what has happened during the pass weeks…. Naughty ger.. Anyway, was waiting for the manager to print out the things and let me do. So in the meantime, blog lor.. Hehe…. Ya… my attachment area is in KPMG - it’s a big 4 company in singapore. Its in raffles and I'm back to the place with great food and drinks…
When I stepped into this company, I realise that it isn't one of the company that I have seen in Great Eastern. Everybody works with a laptop and everywhere, it is full of files, files and files. of course, i got my own laptop too. =) It has a free sitting arrangement whereby you can choose to sit wherever you like everyday. Free and easy!! Ppl here are seriously hardworking and diligent. Nobody slacks except me.. Haha.. Too bad liao… =) no lor.. From the first day since the start of my attachment, I have been rushing one major project till I siao… check numbers and numbers for 8 hrs each day as the stupid client kept updating and updating their stuff… !!!
I'm starting to wonder whether I seriously would really break down anytime anot even though exams are already over… haiz.. Now got attachment and almost everyday including weekends have to go back to sch for tkd practices for the upcoming IVP competiton which is held in March… also, got tkd things also haven settle… have to "pei" my dear also…. Is there enough time for me in the whole world?? I guess that isn’t enough so have to give up my sleeping hours to compensate for the time. Haiz... luckily dear is understanding.. pei me here and there... make me less tired... =)
So many things to do.. I think now I really going to become super women already. Hope I don break down ba.. JIA YOU!!! Also, for the first time in my life that I have really found my true love which I would bare my heart with. Its fate that brought us together where it’s the first time that I ever share my true feelings with. We have gone thru a lot of things where it will always be settled and our feelings would grow deeper…. I'll cherish and treasure him de… I love you dear…
Monday, February 27, 2006
`` ddreamiing
